Happy 2017, all you beautiful people!
Where to even begin…wow! It’s only January 7th and I know this year is going to be filled with some crazy good, crazy not-so-good & just plain crazy! One of my goals is to keep this blog updated more frequently. I know. I know…I’ve said this before, but I’m being for reals! I have SO much to talk about, so it’ll be no prob for me to ever feel short of a topic. Plus, we need to rewind a bit to 2016 so I can fill you in on the wrapping up of the RT408 trial I was in. Can you believe how fast those 5 months went?! I know. Me neither. Any who, we’ll chat more about that next time.
Some other things I really want to touch base on this year are:
- My insanely fast growing kiddo. He starts Kindergarten in 7 short months😩 I hope you can, because I sure can’t.
- My wine biz🍷🍷🍷
- Gym & Yoga = my life savor!
- FA life. BIG changes there! Handicap—>more handi & more capable.
- Meeting more FAmily
- FA trials
- Learning more on illness and nutrition. Very excited to gain more knowledge on food being our medicine and, of course, sharing with you.
- AND my all time goal is to sign up for classes to learn about MORE nutrition with a health/life coach being my end result.
Let’s get this party started💃🏻